This project is read-only.

Can a novice like me use your survey functionality?

Topics: User Forum
Dec 20, 2006 at 11:14 PM
I'm a complete novice who would like to create a survey to post on my WINisp site. Is this a set of code that would allow me to do so? Since I am hella green, is implementing it over my head?

I am attracted to your model because I want to show the results of my survey to the participants. Specifically, I'd ultimately like to only show the participants the results of the questions they answer. So, if they answer 1, 3, and 6 they would only see the results of those questions.

Please let me know if I'm in the right place. Thanks.

Lastly, I define "complete novice" as someone who is just barely familiar with HTML and FTP, but willing to learn. That's me :)
Mar 28, 2007 at 12:12 AM
This library requires surveys to be described in either SPSS or DDI formats. SPSS is expensive, and DDI has a steep learning curve. Once you're passed either of those two obstacles, publishing a survey is pretty easy.

Writing the report involves mostly HTML with a few extra tags. It can do everything you've described you want the report to do.
Oct 11, 2007 at 6:26 PM
There seems to be no documentation or samples on how to actually use the library. I'd say that's oen of the biggest obstacles.